font size

 

Since 1945, The Store and Supply Management has started under the department of agriculture.

In 1957, the Supply and State Stores Department was set up following the building of its office at Jalan Gadong.

Three government agencies; which are Brunei Investment Agency, Economic Planning Unit (EPU) and Treasury department, merged together to become the Information Technology Division at the Ministry of Finance on the 1st January 1993. After a year, the Office Equipment Supply Unit under the Treasury department was moved to Information Technology Division.

On 15th January 1996, the Supply and State Stores Department was renamed to Information Technology and State Stores Department after the merger of the department with the Information Technology Division, Ministry of Finance.

In 27 December 2010, the Information Technology and State Stores Department was renamed to the Supply and State Stores Department due to the formation of E-Government National Centre (EGNC), Prime Minister’s Office.

FunctionsSSS


organisational charts

 

 

projectbrand
Share